We pride ourselves of representing our clients on real estate transactions including the review of purchase and sale agreements of any property in Panama. For these purposes, we are competent performing a preliminary due diligence over titled land and possessory rights to be acquired for the sake of assuring non-existence any type of liens, taxes, encumbrances, mortgages or claims filed against the property by third parties prior to entering into any agreement.
Our counseling in this area extends to commercial and residential projects and condominiums including shopping centers and hotels.
Further to these services described, we also render assistance in the following matters:
- Drafting, review and amendment of property lease contracts
- Eviction of Tenants for outstanding monthly rent payments
- Drafting and registration of Condominium By-laws
- Act as Attorneys in Fact if the Buyer is not available at the moment of closing.
- Tax payer identification number and clearance certificate for property
- Updating Property Cadastral Value
- Official Translation of documents to English
Finally, we also provide representation in the collection of outstanding monthly maintenance fees of condominiums in Panama through the enforcement of legal remedies permitted by the legislation in force.