Registering a product or service trademark is a simple and expedited process. As of the entry into force of Law 61 of October 5, 2012, the interested party will only have to present the following documents:
- Power of Attorney in favor of our law firm.
- Trademark applicant information: name, address, phone number, and email.
- Images of the trademark or its logo.
- Class or Classes in which it must be registered.
- If a right of priority has been claimed, file the corresponding copy of the priority application, with its translation in case it is not in Spanish, said document being exempt from any notarial or consular authentication.
- Declaration of use or intention to use the trademark.