Offshore Bank Accounts
Considering the fact that Panama is the most active banking and financial center in Latin America, our law firm provides the required assistance and guidance in the process of establishment of any type of offshore bank account which may be duly arranged under an offshore Corporation, Private Interest Foundation or personal scheme.
The banking entities to which we refer our clients have a long history and solidity in Panama offering at all times the necessary security and flexibility to manage banking transactions remotely.
Any offshore corporation and Private Interest Foundation with an established bank account in Panama will enjoy the following benefits:
- The management, operations, and transactions of the account will be carried out in the legal currency of Panama which is equivalent to the US Dollar (US$).
- Funds arising from dividends or profits from any overseas source are not subject to any tax or disclosure to local authorities.
- No tax is payable over the interests raised by such an account.
- The confidentiality of everything concerning the account is guaranteed by the banking secrecy as an internationally established and recognized policy since more than a half-century ago.
- The normal operation and management of the account can be carried out remotely through the internet worldwide.
- The banks established in Panama are considered the most stable and reliable bank entities in the world.